jason chen rocks!

Katz made me listen a song track of Bruno Mars today. I knew the song but still I did watch the movie. It was a cover from an amateur artist. I was astounded when watching this movie clip. By the name of Jason Chen, the artist sang that song superbly and it was awesome!

I listened to his other covers and they are all awesome, especially his version of love the way you lie. Gosh, that guy is a born artist and he is breathtakingly goooood! This guy has got talent and all his covers are simply *wow*
He is a Taiwanese American student, and
he’s studying at UCLA for a business economics. He is no artist but just an amateur. I can't wait till he gets out his single!

His songs can be appreciated on his youtube or on his facebook page respectively. I am so in love with his songs!




His video clips are awesome and professional! I love this one

0 comments:

Post a Comment