convert youtube to mp3 freely online

I am no big fan of watching online movies or video clips but lately, I've been watching music videos on youtube. With internet download manager installed and activated for Mozilla Firefox, normally, I do get the option to download whichever movie clip I am streaming. However, it is saved as a video clip with the *.flv extension, playable with either media player classic or vlc player. A nice friend of mine ask me how to convert movies in youtube into mp3 directly.

I normally advise people to download a separate converter, such as Naevius Youtube converter for this purpose but lately, I came upon a little website which simplifies this particular task. http://www.video2mp3.net freely converts youtube links into mp3 format without any sort of music quality loss. I tried it and it worked smooth. Furthermore, Video2mp3.net supports not only youtube but other online video streaming websites such as dailymotion and all!

Conversion time depends on the size of the movie but still it is quite quick and easy. Apart from the online service where one needs to log to the website for the conversion purpose, it it also available in Mozilla Firefox addon version which allows one to convert the movie directly from the youtube page, which avoid the hassle of going to http://www.video2mp3.net over again and again!

There are other websites which would do same, but I prefer video2mp3 converter versus the ones which follow:
That's all for today little world!

1 comments:

Thomas said...

You could also try http://maxvideoconverter.com to download video from YouTube.

Post a Comment