simplesphere or simple sphere ?


What is Simplesphere ? a simple sphere ? Not really a sphere even though it does act like one. Simplesphere for me is a magical just like the word simple, which is my all time craze.

Simplesphere simply is my little space on the internet where I jot down and share my thoughts with a unique fusion of chaos and serenity with a lot of contradictory stuffs. It recaps my daily life, songs I am liking, animes I am watching, geeky stuffs, special moments, reviews, search engine optimization, tutorials, online money, tips and tricks, link heaven, and whatever else I am inspired to share.

I jot down everything that comes in my mind through my distorted philosophical view of life.

Exploring the world through by observing, learning and introspection by a weird, sarcastic and sometimes naughty yet simple and complicated guy who calls himself lost wanderer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment