beginners photoshop

Awwww.....! Hello world! It has been such a long time since I last posted some stuff. Life has been going on really on the reverse side lately with much of my past cropping up. In 6 days, I am getting on board the cruise ship, Costa Romantica, for 2 weeks for my study trip.

It is normally supposed to be a thrilling experience but I can't seem to motivate myself. I am feeling lax, disturbed and I am getting irritated for no apparent reasons. And furthermore, I have been kinda addict to zynga poker of facebook.

So to change up my mind, I am starting to learn photoshop a bit, and underneath are some nice tutorials for beginners I stumbled upon:

and finally a really nice one with a lot of resources : http://10steps.sg/

That's all for the time being. Hope to drop by again at soonest. :xD


0 comments:

Post a Comment